In Person Membership
Rolling Robots’ After-School Program is an in-person membership built around keeping children ages 5-15 engaged in robotics education after regular school hours. Choose from a variety of topics suitable for your student's age and abilities and we'll provide them with quality project-based, hands-on activities and a rotating lesson plan to make sure that they are constantly challenged and actively involved.
- Junior Roboteers - Age 5 - 7 - No experience needed. Explore building and coding skills with robots.
- Intro to Coding - Age 7 - 9 - No experience needed. Learn to code on a computer with robots and electronics.
- Roboteers - Age 8 - 12 - No experience needed. Learn to build and code MicroBits, Lego, and VEX IQ robots.
- Team Prep - Age 10 to 15 - For students who are preparing to join the robotics competition team. Learn to code to control the robots.
- Advanced Coders - Age 11 to 15 - For students who are excited about coding projects. Learn to code in the Advanced Scratch program and Python.