Intro To Coding - Members Courses
No experience needed. Basic building and physical science with hands on activities. Learn to code on a computer and tablets with different beginner languages to learn the logic of coding by building fun projects. Introduced to electronics, circuit building and even programming some electronics.
- Programming with Scratch: Build Animations and tell stories, build games and have fun. Learn and become more creative using easy to learn and color coded Scratch coding language built for younger students.
- Intro to Circuits: Learn circuit components, build different circuits to learn about the important concepts of circuitry.
- Programming with Hardware: Introduction to programming hardwares with Micro:Bit. Combine the power of coding with circuitry and sensors to make awesome games and gadgets.
- VEX GO: Intro to robot building, simple machines, and physical science. The perfect robotics platform to teach STEM concepts to students.
- Dash Robots: Start robotics programming with easy to learn wonder workshop and going through various challenges using robot by either driving it or programming it to move it on its own.
About This Course
Hardware/Software needed for this course:
All the hardware and materials needed for this course is included in your membership.